08/29/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
ACEs BST mode
In the month of August, the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) learning series will proudly feature: you all!
- Participate in ACEs research
- Are passionate about an aspect of ACEs
- Would like to dive deep into the literature on an ACEs-related topic
- Heard an intriguing point about ACEs on a podcast or show
- Want to have an ACEs elevator speech to take to your small groups, patients, or just the world
- Want to practice teaching for the wards
- Want to refine your public speaking skills
- Or just want a cool addition to your CV
…then consider signing up to deliver a 5-minute bite-sized teaching presentation at our next event, on Thursday, August 29th at 6 pm, at Emory School of Medicine Room P190.
If you’re feeling unsure, we have a number of suggested topics in the sign-up form that just may pique your interest! Please sign up by Sunday, August 4th here: https://forms.gle/LVocxN37Pr1qDZ4G7